Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NOG 19: Who Reviews the Reviewers?


Frank: Did you notice that the Dead Workers Party has been putting Nation of Gamers out regularly again?

Fran: Yeah, that’s great. I guess they finally solved the existential crises that plagued their production schedule.

Frank: And how! The newest episode is sort of about Transformers: War for Cybertron, but it’s really about review scores.

Fran: I dunno, that doesn’t sound very interesting…

Frank: Oh, and they also try to not talk about Starcraft II, and they mostly fail.

Fran: Starcraft II? Lame.

Frank: What? Are you not into Starcraft?

Fran: I don’t really like video games.

Frank: Then why are we having this conversation on a video game themed podcast’s show notes?

Fran: They promised me punch and pie.

Frank: They lied.

Fran: Those bastards! I will not rest until they have given me punch and pie, or perished!

Frank: Woah. You’re intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment